Attention Product Managers who live and breathe in the eCommerce space!
Do you want to be directly involved in creating software for a company that helps hundreds of thousands of businesses and organizations meet their goals? Are you looking to work with great people that are passionate and know how to celebrate success?
Through the combination of leading web services providers Endurance International Group and Web.com Group, our portfolio of brands includes: Bluehost, CrazyDomains, HostGator, Network Solutions, Register.com, Web.com and many others. We help customers of all sizes build a digital presence that delivers results.
The Senior Product Manager will lead our eCommerce products to the next level. Reporting to the Senior Vice President General Manager of Solutions, Product Management, you will drive the market analysis, product vision and strategy, along with execution and roll-out in a way that maximizes the best long-term strategic interest of the company. You'll will work very closely with the executive team and all parts of the organization to define growth and integration plans.
What you get to do
- We believe in the philosophy of product managers as CEOs of their respective products. Your primary responsibility will be for the overall portfolio vision, roadmap and success of your product line as well as setting and executing its strategy.
- To form the strategy, you will gather information from a variety of sources: customer research, sales data, internal and external customer's website traffic patterns, user behavior, competitive market analysis, etc.
- You'll work with senior leadership to align the company around your portfolio strategy, including but not limited baseline project plans, identify project dependencies, status, issues, and risks. You'll oversee major cross-functional efforts that pull together team members from such departments as sales, service, finance, marketing, development and more.
- Monitor innovative third-party technology offerings and recommend solutions to extend product functionality. You'll be responsible for making build-buy-partner decisions (with appropriate analysis to match) along with bringing major new features or price points all the way from conception to market and into ongoing maintenance.
- We believe that collaboration is the key to great product development, which means you will work closely with our engineering and UX leadership to keep our fast-paced, iterative software development operation humming and producing lots of valuable, quality software.
- Manage ongoing relationships with product vendors with the goal of leveraging vendor expertise and maximizing product performance.
What makes you successful
- 10+ years of software Product Management/Ownership experience
- Knowledge of web presence industry (e.g., website builders, eCommerce, website hosting, and online digital presence curation)
- Must be knowledgeable about the industry landscape - Experience with Shopify, GoDaddy, and Amazon within the eCommerce space
- Experience leader with demonstrated track record of big growth in eCommerce
- Seasoned professional in the digital retailing market, ideally with experience in $250M or more in revenue and B2B and B2C experience
- Self-described data expert, able to interpret data and draw conclusions to implement new eCommerce product strategies.
- You have a technical background, or have a technical orientation, enough to get in the weeds with engineers to understand the pros and cons of different technologies, design and potential solutions.
- Demonstrated success revamping UX, business models and product requirements for companies with millions of subscribers.
- Knowledge of product storefront capabilities and past work developing an optimal customer experience, including competitive analysis, focus groups, market research and or heuristic research.
- Expertise in managing a P&L, which will include but is not limited to quarterly forecasts and financial analysis
- Create customer and business key performance indicators that you will use to drive priorities and communicate results
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, MBA preferred
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until September 2021 at the earliest.
- We celebrate one another's differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won't find a better spot to share your talent. We're dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to "help the little guy/gals".
- You'll have opportunities to advance. We're fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored, and grow.
- We've got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!
Check Out the Video to Learn More: Newfold Digital
Employment with Web.com is at-will and nothing in this Job Description should be interpreted or construed to alter the at-will employment relationship.
This Job Description includes the essential job functions required to perform the job described above, as well as additional duties and responsibilities. This Job Description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee performing this job may be required to perform. The Company reserves the right to revise the Job Description at any time, and to require the employee to perform functions in addition to those listed above.